Product Overview: Winchester 760 Powder In Stock 8 Lbs
The factory performance of loads for pistols, rifles, and shotguns can be replicated with the use of the Winchester 760 Powder Reloading Propellant. Winchester propellants have been painstakingly developed to provide reloaders with the clean-burning, temperature, flow rates, and velocity requirements that they have for a variety of applications. Because of its superior flow qualities, our Winchester 760 Powder In Stock has an advantage over other propellants that have burn rates that are comparable to their own. The 22-250 Remington®, the 300 Winchester Magnum, and the 300 WSM are all recommended for use with Winchester 760 Powder, which is currently available for purchase.
About Our Winchester 760 Powder In Stock
What is Winchester 760 powder good for?
Winchester 760 is a ball powder designed to replicate the ballistics of the 30-06 Springfield factory load. It is recommended for 22-250 Remington, 300 Winchester Magnum, and 300 WSM due to its perfect flow properties, which provide it an edge over other propellants with similar burn rates.
What is the same as Winchester 760?
The ball powder known as Winchester 760 is an exact replica of the 30-06 Springfield factory load.
- Do not exceed the maximum loads indicated in the reloaders’ guide.
- Never, ever mix powders of different types, brands, or origins.
- Smokeless powder is not a suitable substitute for black powder or any other black powder substitute.
Specifications and Features:
- The Astute Option for Reloaders at Home
- Performs as well as Winchester’s own factory-fresh bullets.
- Cleaner-burning shotgun shell load
- For Sale: Winchester’s Top-Shelf Target Powder cut down on the smoke and muzzle flash
- Duplicate hand loads in 12 gauge AA ammunition are an available extra.
- Winchester Super Target Powder For Sale is great, and so is their collection of standard-velocity pistol ammo.45 uses for matching algorithms
You Might Also Like: Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)Accurate No. 2015 Smokeless Powder (8 Lbs)Hodgdon Universal Clays Smokeless Powder 8 LbsHodgdon Clays Smokeless Powder 8 Lbs
David K. Martinez –
I use W760 for my .257 Roberts, 7-08 and.30-06 and it gives me excellent results. I haven’t experienced any of the temperature sensitivity I’ve heard about. Of course I’m in SE Pennsylvania.
Joseph G. Cope –
for 308 win and 30-06.Have a 308 model 7 20″ barrel.I had a hard time with tight groups. With 760 and cci mag primers I am getting good groups with 180gr hornaday inter lok and 200gr speer hot core. The gun dose not like 150 and 165gr bullets. I almost got rid if the gun. 47 grains for the 180 grain bullets and 45 grains for the 200grain.The 200gr will almost shot through the same hole!! If I go up 1` grain of powder with either load the groups start to open up.